Collection of Information
We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you create or modify your account, request on-demand services, contact customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include: name, email, phone number, postal address, profile picture, payment method, items requested (for delivery services), delivery notes, and other information you choose to provide. Information We Collect Through Your UseWhen you use our Services, we collect information about you in the following general categories:
- Location Information: When you use the Services for placing order(s) or delivery, we collect precise location data (GPS and network-based). If you permit the Enorgen app/website to access location services through the permission system used by your mobile operating system ("platform"), we may also collect the precise location of your device when the app is running in the foreground or background to send retail store's promotion. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address in order to make the app/website faster.
- Contacts Information: If you permit the Enorgen app/website to access the address book on your device through the permission system used by your mobile platform or website, we may access and store names and contact information from your address book on the device to facilitate social interactions through our Services. We may use the said information to check if the user is connected with network or not and to let user call in case if user taps on contact number.
- Transaction Information: We collect transaction details related to your use of our Services, including the type of service requested, date and time the service was provided, amount charged, order(s) placed, and other related transaction details. Additionally, if someone uses your promo code, we may associate your name with that person. We may access information for data caching and making the app faster.
- Device Information: We may collect information about your mobile device, including, for example, the hardware model, operating system and version, software and file names and versions, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, device motion information, and mobile network information to retrieve running apps and to improve performance. We may access information to find accounts on the device such as directly call phone numbers, read phone status and identity.
- Call and SMS Data: Our app/website facilitates communication between Users and Customer Support. In connection with this service, we receive call data, including the date and time of the call or SMS message, the parties' phone numbers, and the content of the SMS message and sending OTP(s).
- Log Information: When you interact with the Services, we collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and the third-party site or service you were using before interacting with our Services. This information may be used to check network connection, receiving data from internet, prevent device from sleeping, enable reading phone status and viewing Wi-Fi connection.
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect about you to
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Services, including, for example, to facilitate payments, send receipts, provide products and services you request (and send related information), develop new features, provide customer support to Users, develop safety features, authenticate users, and send product updates and administrative messages;
- Perform internal operations, including, for example, to prevent fraud and abuse of our Services; to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends;
- Send you communications we think will be of interest to you, including information about products, services, promotions, news, and events of Enorgen and to process contest, sweepstake, or other promotion entries and fulfill any related awards;
- Personalize and improve the Services, including to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, referrals, and advertisements.
Sharing of Information
We may share the information we collect about you as described in this Statement or as described at the time of collection or sharing, including as follows:Through Our ServicesWe may share your information:
- With third parties to provide you a service you requested through a partnership or promotional offering made by a third party or us;
- With the general public if you submit content in a public forum, such as blog comments, social media posts, or other features of our Services that are viewable by the general public;
- With third parties with whom you choose to let us share information, for example other apps or websites that integrate with our Services; and
Other Important SharingWe may share your information:
- With Enorgen subsidiaries and affiliated entities that provide services or conduct data processing on our behalf, or for data centralization and / or logistics purposes;
- With vendors, consultants, marketing partners, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information by a competent authority if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our User agreements, Terms of Service, or policies, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Enorgen or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company;
- If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing; and
- In an aggregated and/or anonymized form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features